|About the CL||The body is stock with the exception of a few threaded core chambers. All of the drivers are made by me. I turned the pins with a hand drill, files and a cheese knife. To make things safe I removed chamber plugs and secured the pin stacks with pins on top of the springs, shim and some electric tape. I recommend to gut it this way. Every spring is under as even tension as I could make it which makes the lock work quite nicely. If you aren’t sure what is going where, contact me.|
|Lockpicker||I didn’t get to pick it, maybe I’ll get a chance one day. I am waiting on my ssdev kit because I am pretty convinced I can’t reach all the pins with the picks I have.|
The lock is going to Yabende first.